All 2017 WSMI Summer Institute courses will be available for graduate or undergraduate credit through our partnership with the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Courses will be offered for either graduate or undergraduate credit. (Please confirm your license renewal requirements with the Department of Public Instruction website https://dpi.wi.gov/tepdl as well as your district to inform your graduate or undergraduate credit selection.)
- Courses may be taken for either 2 or 3 credits. Additional coursework will be provided based upon the number of credits chosen.
- The cost per credit is $202 per undergraduate credit and $390 per graduate credit.
If there is any chance that you may decide to take your course for credit, please apply for admission to UW-Milwaukee as soon as possible. Applying for admission now will ensure that you are able to register for credit in a timely manner. There is no cost to apply and no repercussions if you decide not to take the course for credit.
Step 1- Apply for admission to UWM
- UNDERGRADUATE CREDIT non-degree admission, please complete and submit the University of Wisconsin Online Applicationas soon as possible. Please refer to the How to Submit the Off-Campus Non-Degree Tutorial (DOC) for assistance.
- GRADUATE CREDIT non-degree admission, please complete and submit the online Off-Campus Course Application Formas soon as possible.
Step 2- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the body of the email please provide:
- Whether or not you applied for graduate or undergraduate admission
Sending this email will allow for UWM staff to monitor the progress of your application so that they can better assist you as you complete the registration process.
**Please note that 2017 WSMI Summer Institute course credit will not be available before the June 30th DPI license renewal deadline. **